The Job Shadow Program is going virtual for 2020!
Do you want to….
Gain professional experience? Explore a new career path? Network with SHU alumni?
Participate in the Job Shadow Program to shadow a professional working in your desired career field and build your professional network!
The Sacred Heart University Job Shadow Program offers undergraduate students the opportunity to job shadow with SHU alumni to explore a variety of career fields. Through strategic matching and a collaborative partnership between the Center for Career & Professional Development and the Office of Alumni Engagement, students have the opportunity to expand their professional network, while:
- Gaining insight on important industry trends
- Observing a professional work environment
- Learning the ins and outs of a specific company/industry
Job Shadow Program 2020 Dates:
- Job Shadow Student Applications: Open September 14, 2020 – October 23, 2020
- Job Shadow Employer Applications: Open September 14, 2020 – October 16, 2020
Once matched, all Job Shadows will take place during the following 4 weeks:
- Monday, November 30 – Friday, December 4
- Monday, December 14 – Friday, December 18
- Monday, January 18 – Friday, January 22
- Monday, February 15 – Friday, February 19