Do you want to….
Gain professional experience? Explore a new career path? Network with SHU alumni?
Participate in the Job Shadow Program to shadow a professional working in your desired career field and build your professional network!
The Sacred Heart University Job Shadow Program offers undergraduate students the opportunity to job shadow with SHU alumni to explore a variety of career fields. Through strategic matching and a collaborative partnership between the Center for Career & Professional Development and the Office of Alumni Engagement, students have the opportunity to expand their professional network, while:
- Gaining insight on important industry trends
- Observing a professional work environment
- Learning the ins and outs of a specific company/industry
Job Shadow Program Dates 2021-2022:
- Job Shadow Student Applications: Open September 13, 2021 – October 22, 2021
- Job Shadow Employer Applications: Open September 13, 2021 – October 22, 2021
Once matched, all Job Shadows will take place during the following 4 weeks:
- Monday, November 29 – Friday, December 3
- Monday, December 13 – Friday, December 17
- Monday, January 10 – Friday, January 14
- Monday, February 14 – Friday, February 18