Do you want to….
Gain professional experience? Explore a new career path? Network with SHU alumni?
Participate in the Job Shadow Program to shadow a professional working in your desired career field and build your professional network!
The Sacred Heart University Job Shadow Program offers undergraduate students the opportunity to job shadow with SHU alumni to explore a variety of career fields. Through strategic matching and a collaborative partnership between the Center for Career & Professional Development and the Office of Alumni Engagement, students have the opportunity to expand their professional network, while:
- Gaining insight and awareness on important industry trends;
- Receiving advice from working professionals;
- Learning the ins and outs of a specific company/industry;
- Determining whether the career you are interested in is the right fit;
- Gaining an experience that will assist with building your resume;
- Having the ability to ask targeted questions about the field.
Stay tuned for details on our new revamped Job Shadow/Mentor Program launching in 2022!