Primary Job Responsibilities :
This position serves as an Infant Toddler Teacher for a classroom with a direct focus on children ages 0-3 years of age. The Teacher will work collaboratively with another Teacher(s) to ensure the successful operation of a classroom with a total of 6-8 children mixed in age from birth through 3 years of age. The Teacher also works with a team of other classroom teachers and family members to implement the Creative Curriculum for Infant/Toddlers to achieve outcomes for children of all abilities.
The teacher‘s role encompasses effective practices in the following (as outlined in our Teacher Success Rubric):
• CLASS™ teacher-child interactions
• Learning environment
• Child assessment
• Meeting all children’s needs
• Working with families
• Professional growth and collaboration
• Infant/Toddler CDA OR AA/BA in ECE or AA/BA in any subject with credits in ECE OR High School Diploma with experience and ability/willingness to enroll in an Infant/Toddler CDA course(We offer this Course+Testing for free!)
• Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English strongly preferred
• Able to lift a child weighing 40 pounds, 20 times a day if needed
• Intermediate computer literacy in email, word processing and internet navigation
• Pass all background checks and clearances
• Maintain certification in CPR and First Aid
Acelero is offering a pay boost of $350/month until December!
Benfits: Full Health benefits, 401k w/100% company match, 4-5 weeks PTO/year on average, tuition reimbursement
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.