We are looking for a dedicated Analyst, PPC to assist with the implementation, execution and management of online marketing programs for Acronym Clients.
Remote until 2022
Acronym will hire in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North/South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Washington State, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, California, Nevada.
This is the Job …
- Learning the fundamentals of search engine marketing
- Develop new campaign assets including ad copy, keywords, bid strategies and etc.
- Learn, develop and implement performance driven campaign strategies and optimizations for clients
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including conversion rates, keyword bids, impression shares, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, distribution channels, etc. to achieve maximum ROI for clients
- Monitor program against goals
- Run the day-to-day reporting, analytics and data insights for the paid search program
- Perform all stages of QA testing
- Work with search team and directly with clients to communicate campaign results, strategy, issues or needs
- Serve as a backup for the client to contact when the Account Manager is not available and/or the client requires immediate assistance
This is you …
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Finance, Psychology or Math
- Has broad but basic knowledge of the brands, category, channels & processes
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent and self-directed, when needed, able to complete tasks with attention to detail
- Thrives in a team environment, one team mentality
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Up to 2 years of experience desired in Digital
- Some experience with Google Ads and Bing Ads preferred
Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Pre-tax Transit, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
AcronymCares Matching Gifts program for employee donations
Paid time off for your Birthday
D&I Employee Resource Groups
This is us…
Acronym is an award-winning performance marketing agency headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with presence around the world to support our global clientele. Our expertise is in managing highly complex search and multi-channel marketing challenges powered by our own patented technology to improve performance aligned with business goals. Our employees are industry experts who are diverse, energetic, intelligent, motivated, and fun individuals.
Acronym is an equal opportunity employer.
Become part of an organization whose team members are diverse, energetic intelligent motivated people who love what they do – come join us at Acronym today!
We strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply for employment at Acronym.