The Social Media Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading the development of all social platforms, innovative social strategies and managing content flow to maximize presence on all social platforms. As Social Media Marketing Specialist, this individual will also be required to collaborate with coworkers across departments to ensure maximum uptake of offerings. They are responsible for managing the Social Media response team and guest interaction with any content in the space. The ideal candidate will have in-depth marketing experience, a passion for all things marketing, technology, and social engagement.
To be successful as a Social Media Marketing Specialist, this individual should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable content as well as developing campaigns across a variety of social platforms. Ultimately, the Social Media Marketing Specialist will remain abreast of social platform developments that facilitate the dissemination and monitoring of campaign features.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and executes baseline social media strategy for each brand through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification. Layers on specific micro-campaigns as appropriate.
- Build and lead consumer journey maps and content marketing activities to engage and convert target consumers.
- Maximize brand reach by incorporating earned media efforts in all social channels
- Develop unique, ownable social strategies with the goal of increasing follower growth and engagement rates.
- Ideate creative ways to have a presence on new channels and identify how to leverage new features as creative opportunities.
- Work with relevant influencers and content creators to develop assets that support initiatives and resonate with the social media audience.
- Provides monthly KPI analysis and reporting to meet goals on followership, reach, and engagement, as well as conversions. Makes real-time adjustments and course corrections based on data.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
- Liaising with other functional departments to maximize the efficacy and return of our social investment.
- Stays in-tune with industry shifts and competitive changes in social space, reports back to team on changes.
- Collaborates with the marketing department on other specific projects that meet the goals and objectives of driving recruitment and enhancing and expanding brand awareness.
- Manages digital reputation for locations by monitoring online sentiment on review platforms.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing, communications.
- At least 3 years’ experience with LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Team-player who can execute and thrive while managing multiple projects and competing priorities.
- 401k plan with a 4% company match
- Group medical benefits including free dental and vision coverage with medical benefit enrollment
- Life and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- and much more!