The Website Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, designing, and maintaining websites for the Amare Medical Network, Amare Travel Nursing, Capital Healthcare Staffing, and Harmony Home Care. Additionally, this professional will be responsible for the development and maintenance (discovery/needs analysis, vendor evaluation and selection, development, production, and ongoing maintenance) of a centralized job board as a component of Company’s websites. This individual will provide a wide range of services to include writing, designing, editing, proofing, site maintenance, consulting, installing website updates, and fixing bugs. They often use content management software to perform their duties. They must be able to effectively communicate the business’s brand through the Company’s various websites. The ideal candidate will have in-depth website experience, and a passion for all things marketing and technology.
To be successful as a Website Marketing Specialist, this individual should demonstrate in-depth knowledge of website best practices including SEO, functionality, design, and analytics. Ultimately, the Website Marketing Specialist will remain abreast of technology developments that improve visitor metrics, ensure the timely modification of content, optimize sites from functional and design standpoints, and contribute to Company’s efforts to build brand awareness and equity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee daily operations of our websites, delivering improvements that drive growth.
- Optimize for the entire visitor’s journey.
- Drive website conversion rate optimization.
- Monitor, and improve, website usability.
- Own AB testing to refine and improve web performance metrics.
- Support e-mail campaign management (HubSpot) activities including, but not limited to, e-mail campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic campaigns.
- Ensures published content is best practice compliant, including SEO, naming conventions, brand guidelines, tagging, and testing for quality assurance and conversion optimizations, working to constantly improve/maintain our organic search performance.
- Support all marketing initiatives.
- Manage both internal and external design and development website resources, delivering projects efficiently.
- Enable and monitor Google Analytics to track and report on key metrics related to performance, identifying and prioritizing areas for improvement.
- Troubleshoot website issues, as appropriate, addressing site issues and errors promptly, with comprehensive follow-up.
- Identification of optimizations and enhancements to achieve strategic goals through analysis, customer research, stakeholder needs, and competitive research.
- Stay abreast of website and email best practices, consumer trends, competition, and technology, proactively recommending solutions and strategies.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Marketing preferred
- 3+ years marketing experience, with a focus on website and/or SEO management
- Team-player who can execute and thrive while managing multiple projects and competing priorities.
- 401k plan with a 4% company match
- Group medical benefits including free dental and vision coverage with medical benefit enrollment
- Life and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Student Loan Refinancing Program and much more!