At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible— and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together.
The core of our company is not just the products we offer, but the personal connections our customers have with our brand. You can create digital experiences– from payments to rewards to servicing– that keep us connected to our customers and serve them at every touchpoint. From digital servicing and lifestyle features to secure, frictionless payment options, you can make a meaningful difference in our customers’ lives and help set us apart in the industry.
Where are these roles located within American Express?
- Enterprise Data & Digital Services: This team offers a unique opportunity to build the digital connection with our prospects and customers. We drive innovation, delivering products and platforms across the entire lifecycle of Cardmember partnership, partnering with other Business Units and Centers of Excellence, advancing our goal of becoming an essential part of our customers’ digital lives. Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels.
- Amex Digital Labs: This team is responsible for catalyzing digital innovation at American Express by originating, incubating and managing emerging products and platforms that can be essential to our customers’ digital lives. We strive to emphasize creativity, customer centricity, and innovation. Focus areas include creating industry-leading digital payment solutions, using our first-class servicing network and lifestyle assets to create digital experiences, and defining new products and services based on emerging technologies and trends. This is a fast-paced team driving the development of digital solutions and partner experiences at American Express.
- Credit Fraud Risk Capabilities: This team brings risk strategies to life by enabling customer focused capabilities for Card and Non-Card products. You will collaborate with partners in other Risk teams, Marketing, Finance, Global Servicing Network, Legal/Compliance, Banking, and Technologies to create world-class analytical capabilities and solutions to minimize credit and fraud risk and improve customer experience.
- Consumer- Global Consumer Services Group (GCSG) is responsible for growing the American Express consumer business worldwide, strengthening our global leadership position in the premium space, and delivering exceptional, differentiated customer experiences. GCSG comprises local sales and marketing, travel and lifestyle services, and global consumer products including lending, cobrands, and premium products and benefits, as well as the teams which develop and support the digital, risk, and information management capabilities across American Express.
- Demonstrated interest in digital technologies and customer-driven design
- Independent thinker who’s organized, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives
- Proficient in analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present ideas clearly
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s degree program
- Students must have a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by April 30th.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf