We seek candidates who have prior communications and/or Digital internship experience and also have sound writing and grammar skills. This internship would be part time, about 3 days a week or so. Our Communication interns are asked to compile media lists, clips, conduct research, assist with events and contact the media. On the digital side, this intern would be working on social media strategies with copywriting, competitive analysis, digital trend research, and analytics.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with PR software tools
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Generate content and Press Releases
- Support the social media strategy