The Behavior Analyst provides direct person-centered behavioral services in all areas of Clinical Program including children’s and adult programs and consultation services, as needed. Behavioral services include behavioral support planning, direct intervention, and skill development. The Behavior Analyst also provides staff and family training and oversight of plan implementation.
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of assigned program
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and develop function-based behavior support plans using evidence-based methods
- Provide behavior and therapeutic services to individuals throughout lifespan
- Provide consultation, teaching and training opportunities to interdisciplinary team members
- Review clinical materials; review relevant Anderson Center and OPWDD documents and ensure compliance
- Prepare customer progress report summaries for response to intervention
- Involvement in all aspects of crisis management until resolution
- Provide behavioral and therapeutic services to a wide range of clientele
- Communicate important behavioral information to parents/guardians and multidisciplinary team professionals
- Create/utilize databases
- Requires some evenings
- Bachelor’s Degree required for Behavioral Specialist
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, or other related field required for Behavioral Analyst
- Consideration will be given for applicants who are in process of obtaining Master’s Degree in one of the above areas
- Background and training in ABA
- BCBA required for Behavioral Analyst
- Experience working with individuals who are dually diagnosed with developmental disabilities and mental health issues preferred.
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively (both autonomously and as part of a team)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Over 6 weeks of paid time off your 1st year
- College partnerships that provide discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Education Incentive Program
- 403B with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision etc.
- And much more, see link below
Anderson Center for Autism offers our Employees a generous benefits package: https://www.andersoncenterforautism.org/benefits
This position description in no way states or implies that the responsibilities listed are the only duties to be performed by the person filling this position. The person in the position may be required to perform other duties as necessitated by the situation or requested by the supervisor.
Anderson Center for Autism is committed to provide a diverse workforce by ensuring that discrimination barriers to equal employment opportunity and upward mobility do not exist here. Equal opportunity means employment, development, and promotion of individuals without consideration of race, color, disability, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or citizenship status, unless there is a bona fide occupational requirement which excludes a person in one of these protected groups. EOE