The Senior Behavior Analyst provides direct person-centered behavioral services in the children’s residential program. Behavioral services include behavioral support planning, direct intervention, and skill development. The Behavior Analyst also provides staff and family training and oversight of plan implementation.
- Maintain knowledge of autism spectrum and related disorders.
- Implement annual and ongoing student behavioral and skills assessment
- Develop, train and oversee quality behavioral and skills based support and intervention plans.
- Maintain appropriate data collection systems that include data analysis and data based decision-making.
- Provide clinical services to program staff regarding participant, setting, behavioral support and intervention planning
- Utilize efficient and effective communication strategies to promote an open exchange of relevant information in supporting our students
- Develop student and program specific reports and summaries
- Participate in agency training initiatives
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or ABA
- Licensed BCBA (or expectation of imminent completion)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with people with ASD
- Up to 6 weeks of paid time off your 1st year (vacation, sick, holiday, etc.)
- College partnerships that provide discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Education Incentive Program
- 403B with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision etc.
- And much more, see link below
Anderson Center for Autism offers our Employees a generous benefits package: https://www.andersoncenterforautism.org/benefits
This position description in no way states or implies that the responsibilities listed are the only duties to be performed by the person filling this position. The person in the position may be required to perform other duties as necessitated by the situation or requested by his/her supervisor.
Anderson Center for Autism is committed to provide a diverse workforce by ensuring that discrimination barriers to equal employment opportunity and upward mobility do not exist here. Equal opportunity means employment, development, and promotion of individuals without consideration of race, color, disability, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or citizenship status, unless there is a bona fide occupational requirement which excludes a person in one of these protected groups. EOE