About the ANA
The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) drives growth for the individual, the brand (business), the industry and humanity. It advances the interests of marketers and promotes and protects the well-being of the marketing community. Founded in 1910, the ANA provides leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of the industry. The ANA’s membership includes more than 20,000 brands that engage more than 50,000 industry professionals that collectively spend or support more than $400 billion in marketing and advertising annually. The membership is comprised of client-side marketers and marketing solutions providers, which include leading brands, marketing data science and technology suppliers, ad agencies, law firms, consultants, and vendors. Further enriching the ecosystem is the work of the nonprofit ANA Educational Foundation (AEF), which has the mission of enhancing the understanding of advertising and marketing within the academic and marketing communities.
New York City
- Assist conference team with a wide variety of meeting planning tasks for approximately 70+ conferences annually:
- Fully manage 6-10 events (combination of in-person and virtual) per year including, but not limited to, planning, logistics, onsite execution, catering, speaker, and AV management
- Manage all aspects of registration including: data entry, customer service, and on-site registration set up and management
- Work with speakers to obtain bios, photos, presentations, etc.
- Work with mailroom manager and IT to compile and ship all materials for events
- Manage and update conference website information
- Manage post-conference survey process
- Work with team to analyze information for each event including registration data and survey feedback
- Be able to travel to various event venues (out of town travel 15-25 times per year)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Have very strong Excel skills including the ability to analyze and report on data
- Ability to work with velocity and accuracy
- Aptitude for logistics coordination
- Strong sense of personal ownership of responsibilities in a results-oriented environment
- Comfort with and willingness to learn the basics/work with various technology platforms (including ShoFlo, Conferences.io, GRIP, SurveyMonkey, and proprietary customer database/posting systems)
- Ability to build, document, and sustain repeatable administrative processes and systems
- Ability to multitask
- Have a strong desire to learn the ropes of event planning
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Be meticulous with details and possess stellar follow-up skills
Our competitive total rewards package includes the following benefits and incentives:
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, 401k with company match, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off program, casual dress code, incentives, and rewards.
If your skills, experience, and enthusiasm align with this position’s requirements and responsibilities, please forward a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume. Only applicants with salary requirements will be considered. Application materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.