Use your experience in addiction treatment to serve individuals at Behavioral Health Network!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Program Director in the Unity Place South program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Unity Place South program with the following:
· Ensuring the program adheres to regulations and requirements of licensing and funding sources.
· Overseeing caseload management, record keeping, quality assurance, and utilization reviews.
· Monitoring the formulation and completion of treatment plans, progress notes, and group notes.
· Monitoring all program/client financial records to ensure compliance with program policy and procedures.
· Monitoring the accuracy of all staff time sheets and provider invoices on a timely basis.
· Working collaboratively to identify staffing needs, recruit, screen, and hire program staff.
· Ensuring all required trainings are completed by staff.
· Providing effective ongoing evaluation of program performance and staff, and instituting appropriate discipline as needed.
· Maintaining communication with funding sources or other contracts, as appropriate.
· Maintaining strict confidentiality of individuals served information at all times in accordance with 42 CFR.
Who are we?
Unity Place South at BHN, a 16-bed co-ed program in Springfield, MA, provides residential rehabilitation services to individuals suffering from addiction and mental illness. At Unity Place South, staff empower those we serve to be in the ‘driver’s seat’ of their lives and clearly define their needs, wants, hopes and dreams. We deeply support and encourage the pursuit of our individuals’ development of autonomy, self-esteem, and involvement in their own care.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
· Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
· You will be able to change a person’s life
· You will expand your experience working with various populations in mental & behavioral health.
· You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
· You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
· You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in a Program Director?
· Commitment to client empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration (required).
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent (required); Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
· At least five years of experience in the human services field (required).
· At least two years of supervisory experience (required).
· Working knowledge of DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse regulations (required).
· Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
· Bilingual in Spanish & English (preferred).