Do you feel Called to Care?
Are you looking for a company you can grow with? We’re big on teamwork because we’re Better Together!
We strive every day to raise the bar and Be the Benchmark, providing superior care & customer service to our residents.
Apply today for the opportunity to learn what Benchmark has to offer you and your career!
Certified Nursing Assistant will include:
• Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
• Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
• Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
• Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
• Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
• Valid CNA license required
• Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
• Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
• Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
• Understands the nursing function in assisted living
• Understands quality of care objectives
• Understands quality of life objectives
• Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! While many Certified Nursing Assistants that we interview have the clinical skills needed to perform well as a CNA, we are especially looking for compassionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service to our residents.