Biz2Credit, a Series B ($52M) financial technology company founded in 2007, provides funding to small businesses and offers Biz2X, a rapidly growing, SaaS digital lending platform for banks that is disrupting the $1.4 trillion dollar business lending industry. Biz2Credit has issued loans and financing totaling over $7 billion to small business owners and supports a wide range of banks and financial institutions from multi-nationals to regional and community lenders. In 2021, Biz2Credit became the #1 fintech provider of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, with over 180,000 approved loans, supporting America’s small business recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Biz2Credit – Funding What’s Next.
About the Role:
We are searching for a Senior Recruiter to add to our growing HR team. The Senior Recruiter will be tasked with attracting and hiring professionals for GTM positions. The role will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager. The position can be based in New York City or Fort Lauderdale.
- Develop new sourcing and recruiting strategies to fulfill open positions and benchmark for future workforce growth.
- Full-cycle recruitment by researching, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and negotiating offers.
- Partner with the Senior Human Resources Business Partner, Talent Acquisition Manager and Hiring Managers to recommend, develop and implement recruitment strategies and programs.
- Meet or exceed recruiting metrics i.e., time-to-fill, source-of-hire, and quality-of-hire Help in forecasting recruiting and hiring pipelines in anticipation for current needs & future growth.
- Manage candidate feedback, candidate interviewing process, offers and help with candidate on-boarding.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with full-lifecycle recruiting in-house and/or with an agency focused on Marketing and Sales hiring.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working at a SaaS / Fintech company.
- Passionate about helping people, recruiting, and self-driven to succeed- “Can Do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment while leveraging technology.
- Excellent communication, resiliency and innovation skills is a must.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter desired.
Some Benefits & Perks:
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance.
401K match, commuter benefits, and employee incentive plan.
Catered lunch and team events.
In the News:
Named to Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
Inc 5000 – fastest growing private companies in 2020.
Crain’s New York Fast 50.
Great Place to Work Certified.
Biz2credit is an equal opportunity employer.