Interested in interning at an up-and-coming and revolutionary startup?
Brag House is seeking Brand Ambassador Interns at your school!
Provide cross-functional brand awareness responsibilities,
including strategic planning and execution.
You will get to work in a fast-growing tech company and be closely involved in our sales and brand awareness efforts for esports among college students and beyond. You will learn about practical marketing skills, including marketing strategy, research and consumer behavior, customer relationship marketing, database marketing, marketing analytics and more! Additionally, you will have opportunities to collaborate with a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds in entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, legal, and finance; as well as attend meetings and with corporate leaders, professional athletes, and social influencers. Additionally, we will work on organizing and hosting events to gain strong followers right on your campus!
Our team will train you on marketing fundamentals, strategies, communication practices and skills, and expose you to other components of a high-growth startup.
Through this flexible, part-time role you will help generate followers to a new & improved socializing experience that is dedicated to esports and college rivalry & comradery!
Think you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of developing an early stage startup?
The Brag House App
Be prepared to discuss The Brag House app and its features during your first round interview. We would also appreciate any feedback you’d like to share about our app prior to your first round interview, if selected, in the bottom section of the application form. You can also send us a direct email with the feedback to email@example.com.
- Research, prepare and upload relevant esports content and articles that will be reviewed by our executives and, contingent on approval, will be shared on Brag House’s social media channels, such as: BH app, BH website, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and more!
- Collaborate on marketing projects with supervisors and provide opportunities to improve campaigns’ performance based on region and additional segments.
- Conduct research related to Marketing and Social Media needs; present findings and make recommendations; such as best practices and ideas from other organizations.
- Assist with Brand Development, as well as design brand merchandise – in collaboration with operations and marketing departments.
- Collect and investigate feedback from users and team members, and leverage this to help improve in-app community interaction and how we communicate our unique value proposition to users.
- Assist with developing / lead marketing campaigns focused on increasing users engagement, new users growth; present to executives your findings/results.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills, and use these acquired skills to complete projects that will improve our marketing efforts and reach.
- Provide support and other duties as needed on various marketing projects to grow the business.
- Assist with company events for college esports tournaments.
- Attend staff meetings (video conference call).
- You love problem-solving while showing clear, logic-based decision-making to improve processes.
- High attention to details and advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Reliable – ability to work well and meet deadlines without constant direction or supervision.
- Interested in technology, startups, and learning more about marketing strategies.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional groups, keeping perspectives aligned to a shared goal.
- Be Able to contribute to the culture & atmosphere that is warm, welcoming, and in line with the brand.
- Experience with G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Hangouts, Sheets, Drive, Forms etc.) is a plus.
- Previous marketing brand ambassador and social media skills is a plus.
- Experience in conducting online research is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial at heart; Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are personable and love talking to people.
- Interest in college sports and esports preferred but not required.
- Currently enrolled in a college (sophomore and junior preferred).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 is preferred.
A Little About This Opportunity:
- Minimum 10-12 weeks and approximately 15 hours per week commitment; some evening availability for hosted online events; flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities (excluding US National holidays such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, etc.).
- Ownership: Your time at Brag House will be meaningful and fulfilling – No coffee runs or anything like that! Team members across the company identify ongoing projects to address real business challenges – and we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity and go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: Your Brag House mentor will help you navigate through your time with us. We will teach you and provide feedback along the way.
We are committed to bringing individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join Brag House for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working to provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
The Brag House is an Equal Opportunity company and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.