Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life?
Brain Balance Achievement Centers seeks a dynamic, enthusiastic and caring teacher/ sensory motor coach to work with school aged children who have learning disabilities. This position is part time, 2-3 afternoons/evenings a week, with additional hours available in the mornings and on the off-days. Local applicants preferred. Pay ranges from $15-18 per hour.
This is a Part Time position and is great for college students/recent grads, and those who want to get back in the work force.
Learn more about our program at Brainbalancecenters.com
Requirements: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
– Work with children who have a variety of disabilities including ADHD, Asperger’s, Dyslexia and Processing Disorders
– Motivate students to reach their ultimate potential
Requirements, Skills and Experience:- Minimum of a bachelor’s or associates degree.
– Computer literate
– Help students achieve their individual goals during the program
– Experience working with special needs students
– Possession of a background working in education, sports, teaching, child development, psychology, healthcare, or academic coaching or instruction is a plus.
Apply today and begin a new and rewarding career with Brain Balance Achievement Centers
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour