Sign-on Bonus Available – Limited Time Offer
$1000 for Full Time
The Brandon Residential Treatment Center and Day School, New England’s leading treatment center for boys with emotional and behavioral difficulties, provides an exciting, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in. Much of what makes Brandon a strong and successful organization is the dedication, diversity, experience, and expertise of our staff. Brandon is currently seeking an administrative assistant for our Human Resources department.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Perform general office and secretarial tasks, to the Human Resources Department and the Senior Leadership Team
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Administrative or office experience
- Excellent phone manner required
- Strong computer skills required
- Strong communication skills required
- Interpersonal skills required
- Organizational skills required
- Valid DEEC/CORI/SORI Background check.
- Assist in maintaining telephone communications.
- Type letters, memos, invoices, etc. as requested.
- Provide secretarial support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Organize and assist in monthly orientations
- Assist in maintaining calendars for the Conference Room and the Training Center.
- Provide support to Director of Human Resources and Senior Leadership
- Proofreader – Edits copy to ensure proper grammar, spelling, and style. Requires an eye for detail, an ability to use standard proofreading marks, and excellent knowledge of grammar
- Assist with reference checks for incoming candidates
- Maintain personnel and training files
- Assist with EEC background checks
- Ordering supplies as needed
- Be able to lift between 20-30 lbs to stock closets
- Support administration with audit preparation, creating staff identification and badges for access, order office supplies, collate and distribute mailing
- Maintain and mail out school contracts
- Other duties as necessary
Pay: $15-17 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9a-5p
- Weekly COVID Testing on-site
- Must Wear a Mask on the Premises unless eating or drinking