$313,860 – $381,696 annual salary (Board Certified)
$307,956 – $372,372 annual salary (Board Eligible)
California Correctional Health Care Services is seeking a proactive, knowledgeable psychiatrist to lead California Rehabilitation Center’s team of dedicated psychiatrists.
Within this California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation facility, you will:
· Direct program planning and development of goals and objectives; ensure compliance with all state and federal requirements
· Oversee inpatient and outpatient scheduling and treatment
· Coordinate all activities with individual psychiatric staff members, psychologists, psychiatric social workers, and other health care staff in the case management of patients to ensure quality mental health care is provided.
To thrive in this role, you must have:
· A current California Medical License and certification to practice psychiatry
· Minimum two years of experience practicing psychiatry in a psychiatric inpatient or outpatient setting or a correctional facility
· The ability to prepare and supervise the preparation of comprehensive medical reports, case histories, and hospital records; and the capacity to coordinate, supervise, guide, and evaluate the work of professional employees.
In return for your efforts, we offer all of the stability, benefits, and work-life balance found in a career with the State of California:
· Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
· Secure State of California retirement that vests in five years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
· Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
· Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
· Visa sponsorship opportunities
· Paid CME with paid time off to attend
· And much more
We currently have an opportunity at California Rehabilitation Center, located in Norco 50 miles southeast of Los Angeles. Nicknamed “Horsetown, USA” this tight knit bedroom community features many equestrian trails, events, and activities as well as easy access to the culture and entertainment of Los Angeles. Plus, with the positive work-life balance you’ll find with CCHCS, you’ll be able to enjoy them all!
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5618851&user_id=