Physician (IM/FP) – Quality Management (Elk Grove)
$296,496 – $311,328 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$281,640 – $295,740 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
Are you a physician with a passion for quality management and its application in improving patient outcomes, promoting cost effectiveness and efficiencies, and supporting the delivery of safe patient care? California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a dynamic California-licensed Internal Medicine/Family Practice (IM/FP) physician to join our Quality Management Section, which supports continuous evaluation and positive change for the statewide medical activities within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation’s adult correctional facilities.
In this key position, you will:
· Evaluate the quality of patient care, including analyzing clinical data related to significant health care events and identifying areas of improvement in both clinical practices and health care processes
· Support and assist with the implementation of quality improvement initiatives, including researching current standards of care and applying new or updated standards in the development of decision support materials and staff training programs
· Provide expertise in the development of patient outcome and other performance-related reports
· Make occasional site visits in order to provide on-site technical assistance
· Perform special studies in the field
· Provide expert testimony as necessary for legal proceedings or staff disciplinary actions
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
• 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
• Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
• Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
• Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• Relocation assistance for those new to State of California service
• And much more
This distinctive opportunity is available at CCHCS’ Headquarters in Elk Grove, located approximately 15 miles south of Sacramento.
Submit your CV to Debora Kim at CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or call (877) 793-4473 for more information.
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5613824&user_id=