2022 Summer Internship | Human Resources
School Year: May 2022/2023, Recent Grads or Graduate Student
Dates of the Internship: June 1, 2022 – August 6th, 2022
Format: In-Person (Remote Accepted)
Camping World is looking for a Human Resources intern for the summer of 2022 to work closely within our Human Resources department. As an intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain a first-hand experience in the department. We are looking for someone who is driven and who wants to be immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn, have a strong interest in Human Resources and want to further develop yourself as a professional; this is the ideal role for you. This role is a full-time, paid, nine-week internship that will offer a great opportunity to work alongside professionals in your desired field.
- Support the Human Resources Department in their recruitment and organizational development efforts for Camping World
- Assist with the creation of company policies and procedures
- Audit and update job descriptions and postings for several job positions
- Verify the validity of open requisitions by contacting Camping World hiring managers and report those that are no longer active
- Contact and conduct interviews for applicants of open job requisitions
- Complete research and projects needed for the department
- Learn how to navigate RM to find applicants and their prospective locations and schedule interviews
- Take on individual special projects as needed to enhance your knowledge and skills in Human Resources
- Assist with new hire and continued education and training
- Work on projects including creating and/or updating new hire documents, resources and presentations
- Provide excellent customer service to our business units and associates
- In pursuit or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or a closely related field.
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office: Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and strict confidentiality of employee and company information
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Willingness to learn and adapt to policy and priority changes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with research and note-taking skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ability to multitask
Camping World is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws
About Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more!