Attention all recent marketing graduates! Carahsoft Technology Corp. is seeking creative, resourceful, and talented individuals to join the marketing team. This opportunity offers a recent graduate valuable experience in the professional arena of software marketing, event planning, webcasts, e-marketing and collateral development. The marketing team provides comprehensive professional training in areas of marketing and public relations to support our government customers and vendor partners. Take what you’ve learned and apply your skills to real-life, fast-paced situations! Carahsoft is a great place to work and gain hands-on marketing experience. Please send resume to Melissa Howell at email@example.com.
*****We have moved to a new location*****
Walking distance to METRO
11493 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 100, Reston, VA 20190
Carahsoft is an equal opportunity company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Carahsoft, please call 703-871-8603 or e-mail Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
– BA/BS degree (marketing or business preferred)
– Clear, concise communication skills
– Strong desire to learn about federal software marketing
– Proven track record of responsibility and dependability
– Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Self-starter with marketing or business internship experience
– Knowledge of and/or experience with public relations and marketing functions
– Produce marketing plans in conjunction with management team
– Create and coordinate onsite and online events, communications, advertising and collateral development
– Edit press release content
– Execute tactical and creative marketing projects utilizing a variety of skills and mediums
– Coordinate and conduct informational webcasts, utilizing organizational skills to work with speakers, distribute content and liaise with sales for post event lead follow-up
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to maximize the ROI of dual marketing projects