- Supports the organization executive team in a wide range of internal and external communications activities including departmental communications plans/messaging, program execution and corporate announcements.
- Communicate corporate goals and strategic initiatives to employee base.
- Write for internal publications, handle media calls, as well as write and create various materials for corporate-wide communications, such as speeches, editorials and feature articles.
- Define the editorial for company celebrations and assist in writing speeches pertaining to these.
- Cover relevant company events, both internal and external, with the aim of communicating them within the company.
- Assist with counseling executive management team in regard to publications and key messages.
- Work with various levels of management staff to identify communication opportunities and provide strategic direction and advice on communication issues, including developing and executing communication plans.
- Leverage print, web, and electronic technology to deliver key messages.
- Works with Senior Management on executing Public Affairs campaigns.
- Use various online resources to analyze and measure communications effectiveness.
- Own and manage the day-to-day activities of the internal communications strategy including managing the production and distribution of internal print and electronic communications from inception to completion
- Develop communications calendar to ensure communications are aligned across the business
- Create scripts for video programs for key business areas
- Partner with outside vendors to coordinate, create and print special projects
- Manage the different communication channels, including intranet, email, social media, and newsletters.
- Plan, edit and supervise publication of in-house email articles, newsletters and bulletins, assuring that company’s key messages are reflected in them.
- Works with Web development team to review, edit, update and/or modify press-focused Web site content and internal communications for intranet.
- Act as liaison to various internal departments.
- Perform other activities of similar nature according to the needs of the department.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, English or related field
Experience: Five years of related work experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Editing skills, along with the ability to proofread own writing
- High level of autonomy along with the initiative to seek out relevant opportunities for transmitting events and key messages.
- Excellent organizational skills, being capable to multi-task, creative thinking skills
- Project management skills and ability to manage deadlines in a fast-working environment.
- Team working and interpersonal skills, at all levels of the organization.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office: Word, Power Point, Excel).