The Lateral Flow Production Analyst is an entry level, non-exempt position that reports to the
Lateral Flow Production Management Team. The Lateral Flow Production Analyst manufactures a wide variety of Charm ROSA diagnostic tests for screening in the dairy and/or grain industry.
• Prepare and adjust reagents required for testing and production of ROSA components.
• Dilute necessary antibiotics in raw milk or prepare incurred grain samples and qualify using approved tests.
• Spray and assemble components for pre and postproduction testing.
• Document accurately and precisely all vital information to track raw materials such as lot numbers and production dates. Present complete data for approval by management.
• Bag, label, and seal finished product and store in proper conditions.
• Update SOPs as assigned to ensure procedures are current and correct.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• BS or equivalent in Biochemistry, related field, or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail
• Lateral Flow diagnostic test manufacturing experience
• GMP/GLP Experience
• Understanding of basic statistics
• Must possess dexterity to frequently and accurately operate pipettes every day.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended length of time; 60-90 minutes on average.
• The person in this position must be able to occasionally lift 5 pounds.
• Must be able to visually inspect and label spraying defects on a moving component web on a reel-to-reel machine.
• Must be able to safely handle antibiotics in dry powder and concentrated liquid form in a laboratory setting.
Will be exposed to fluctuating environmental conditions, i.e., temperatures ranging from 4°C in a walk-in cold-room where finished product is stored to 28°C in reel-to-reel spray room.