Looking for an internship program where you’ll make a real difference – rather than just completing busy work? Then you’ve come to the right place. Cigna’s Summer Internship Program is designed to assign you projects that have a lasting impact on our business – which touches millions of people across the globe.
As an intern, you’ll get an inside look at your desired field, while working next to some of the best in the industry. Program activities, including an executive speaker series, volunteer events, and career development workshops, give you the opportunity to network with employees across the organization and prepare you for a full-time career.
Where You’ll Work
This Internship will be working with our Accredo Specialty Pharmacy Product Management department. The Product Line Management department is responsible for delivering new products and solutions while managing the portfolio of drugs, programs and services across 15 unique Therapeutic Resource Centers.
During the internship, you will be assisting with a variety of projects and tasks aligned to digital marketing campaigns and rollouts. The intern will become knowledgeable on our organization’s market and complete market research while learning all the technology and digital offerings we offer.
During the 12-week summer internship, you will have the opportunity to collaborate within your department and across the business- and learn from some of our brightest and most innovative employees in your area of focus.
Schedule: You must be available to work a 40-hour work week for 10-12 weeks summer 2021.
What You’ll Do
- Support digital product rollouts (i.e. eReferral, eRx, etc.)
- Building successful case studies of our services
- Creation of a matrix listing all the technology or digital offerings available and their key feature benefits
- Update specific web content on our websites
- Assist with the creation and launches of digital marketing campaigns (content development, social channels, message development, etc.)
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Perform data analysis and reporting
- Make or assist in making oral/written presentations to management
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Business, Marketing, Project Management or similar field. Rising seniors and seniors preferred.
- Being a self-starter who is eager to learn and acquire new skills
- Strong attention to details and an analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business aptitude and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
US Candidates Only: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship by the company, and therefore is open only to individuals who are eligible for employment in the United States and who would not require visa sponsorship now or in the future.