**THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID FOR COLLEGE CREDIT**
We’re a popular consumer products company building the innovative products for the home! One of our biggest products is Clocky, the popular alarm clock that runs away beeping. Check us out at www.clocky.com. We are launching a larger umbrella consumer brand, and working on an innovative model home in Los Angeles, California.
We are designing new products for launch as part of this new model home. Does the idea of growing with a company that creates highly innovative consumer products, becoming a critical member of its team appeal to you? Our interns only work on projects that will be used in the real world.
You will gain valuable experience working with our senior team. We are ultimately looking for students that have an interest in innovation, creativity, may also be entrepreneurial. and of course smart and hungry to learn!
Please include the below information and provide a few sentences of what you seek in an internship and what drew you to Clocky. Also, send your portfolio link and a resume in PDF form.
a) What is your earliest start date, and what is your end date?
b) How many hours would you like to work per week?
c) This is a mostly remote position for the time being. Can you use your own laptop (or other equipment as needed), wifi connection/software?
d) Tell us a bit about your experience and skills as it relates to this position (and include portfolio if relevant)
e) This internship is unpaid for college credit, let us know your school requirements, if any
– The student will build custom products for the model home (some are furniture based, some lighting based, and some are tech based consumer goods)
– Source materials and gather information to choose the best options based on cost, implementation, and other factors
– If designed modeling/3D sketching design portfolio.
– This training is similar to a high level design or branding college class.
– The student will receive mentor-ship from our CEO and Creative Director
– The student will be able to sit in on team meetings and contribute ideas to high level development.
– They are welcome to contribute their own ideas.
-The student can gain experience in a field relevant to their major
-The student will develop their professional communication skills and receive resume and cover letter support. We also provide fantastic recommendation letters at your request.
-Architecture / Design
– 3D Modeling a plus (though not required)
-Product Design a plus