** THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP, OPTION TO CO-OP FOR COLLEGE CREDIT**
We’re a popular consumer products company building the innovative products for the home! One of our biggest products is Clocky, the popular alarm clock that runs away beeping. Check us out at www.clocky.com and new products you work on will be part of our larger umbrella consumer brand.
We are designing new products for launch in 2021 and we would love to bring on an intern or two to help with various parts of our product launches. Does the idea of growing with a company that creates highly innovative consumer products, becoming a critical member of its team appeal to you? Our interns only work on projects that will be used in the real world.
You will gain valuable experience in designing, working with our senior level team. We are ultimately looking for students that have an interest in innovation, creativity, may also be entrepreneurial, and of course smart and hungry to learn!
- Real business experience with a global brand
- Professional development opportunities
- Mentorship and collaboration with the company’s CEO and skilled executives and employees
- Training and access to a mountain of knowledge
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– Help with major operation tasks that affect our Sales and Marketing
– Assist us in our IP strategy as needed
– Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships
– Work closely on various Operations/Business tasks, monitored by our CEO
- Current student or recent graduate.
- Great team collaborator.
- Take responsibility and work collaboratively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals and work independently and as part of a team.
Please include the below information and provide a few sentences of what you seek in an internship and what drew you to Clocky. Also, send your resume in PDF form.
a) What is your earliest start date, and what is your end date?
b) How many hours would you like to work per week?
c) This is a mostly remote position for the time being. Can you use your own laptop (or other equipment as needed), wifi connection/software?
d) Tell us a bit about your experience and skills as it relates to this position (and include portfolio if relevant)
e) this internship is unpaid for college credit , is that okay with you?