CoastFi is a fast-growing distributed telecom company that is building the Internet of Things (IoT) network of the future by distributing LoRaWAN hotspots to residential and business partners across the United States. We are looking for hardworking and motivated individuals who aren’t afraid to ‘wear a lot of hats’ to join our Brooklyn-based team as analyst interns.
The analyst intern role is responsible for qualifying prospective leads using our proprietary coverage mapping technology, managing customer service inquiries, and assisting our tech support and fulfillment teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player who is comfortable working across different departments
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service and sales skills a plus (but not required)
- Experience working with a CRM is a plus (but not required)
- Currently working towards a BA/BS degree or equivalent
Please visit CoastFi.com to learn more about our company and apply if you’re interested in joining a dynamic team that is powering the future of smart technology!