Position will be remote until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Mon-Fri: 12AM to 8:30AM
Job Profile Summary
Amazing opportunity for an IT Professional with 0-1+ year of experience to join the team supporting critical business applications for our client, a global Fortune 500 company. Gain experience supporting and troubleshooting Enterprise applications!
- Communicate and update staff on an on-going basis with regards to the status of their logged incidents, problems or changes.
- Use knowledge and judgment to diagnose issues and problems as they are reported into the Service Desk and resolve these issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure that the Service Desk mailbox is routinely monitored and that all inquiries and requests are resolved.
- Ensure that resolved calls are correctly closed in line with standards and that users are provided efficient and timely first and second level support.
- Monitors Service Desk database and follows up with assigned personnel.
- Invokes problem escalation procedures to coordinate recovery.
- Isolates problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems.
- Ensures daily, weekly and monthly statistics, status reports and graphical reporting aids are complete and modified.
- Coordinates training requirements.
- Provides leadership by projecting a positive attitude and providing learning incentives.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality improvement programs.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers.
- Unix and Linux Command Line experience/knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of the software and equipment.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Reasonable Accommodation Statement: If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employment selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 824 – 8111.
This email is only intended for candidates who need an accommodation or assistance completing the application or interview process and will not be reviewed by CAI’s talent acquisition team. All interested applicants who do not need an accommodation or assistance completing the application must apply on CAI’s career portal for consideration https://www.cai.io/careers/career-portal/
EEO Tagline: Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.cai.io.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.