At Convergence, we work to provide global professionals unprecedented transparency and insights on the entire alternative asset management landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer-centered attitude, and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, Convergence has become a leader in our segment we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Technology and Data Provider, our data and operating principles are at the heart of our success. At Convergence, we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
Convergence is looking for a savvy, agile marketer to drive awareness, interest, and adoption in key industry verticals. As our Marketing Manager, you will be the owner of our marketing program and rally individual contributors across Marketing and Sales to build the tactics to gain traction among decision-makers. The person in this role will wear many hats and have a keen understanding and comfort level with multiple marketing disciplines, including content and digital marketing, demand generation, product marketing, and program management.
As a Marketing Manager, you should be a competent professional who can grasp consumer behavior trends, generate campaign ideas, and execute those campaigns. You should also have a solid understanding of marketing concepts, principles, and tactics such as email marketing, paid media, website strategies, and so on. The main goal of this role is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth amongst our prospects and clients globally.
The Marketing team at Convergence is critical to fueling the company’s growth by utilizing various strategies to support our Sales and Customer Success departments grow and retain our client base. The Marketing department is responsible for all demand generation efforts by executing engaging campaigns, effective product marketing strategies and attending client and trade-show events. The Marketing team is also responsible for promoting the Convergence brand and managing internal communications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Partner with senior leaders to vet and translate segment goals strategy into multi-channel programs and campaigns
· Partner with senior leaders to perform segment analysis through a variety of strategies, including sales win/loss, customer interviews, and external research, to pinpoint the challenges, business needs, and unique value propositions applicable to a target segment or vertical
· Design, own and execute segment-focused multi-channel campaigns that create groups of buyers and move them to action
· Create and prescribe tailored content mix for buyer roles such as sales presentations, eBooks, articles, infographics, blogs, collateral leave-behinds, webinars, and copy for digital ads, emails, videos, and the website
· Build effective campaigns across digital channels, including email, paid search, social, and display
· Analyze and report on performance metrics of digital campaigns and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
· Partner with our internal agency to develop and promote the Convergence outbound content, positioning, and messaging to a specific priority target segment as defined by leadership
· For each top and middle of the funnel campaign, develop marketing assets based on demand generation size segments
· Create compelling assets for Convergence target accounts
· Ensure brilliant and consistent execution of campaigns and programs through active tracking of metrics and KPIs
· Ensure consistent execution of overall and segment-specific content assets, positioning and messages reach target audience through all market-facing channels, including website, account-based marketing, social media, field marketing, etc
· Support pipeline building through asset development for direct, channel and customer installed base demand generation
· Ensure the sales teams can speak to the value proposition and ensure that team leverages key content assets for each segment
· Conduct market/account universe research and brainstorm collaboratively with other team members to identify trends, insights, and creative growth strategies, to grow and optimize campaigns
· Liaise with internal content/events team to build and execute promotional events and campaigns (virtual and live)
· Utilize strong analytical ability to find learnings from sales and marketing data to analyze performance and optimize campaign programs for sales/customer success efficiency
· Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
· Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors
Skills and Qualifications:
· BA/BS degree or higher
· 5-10 years of working experience; 3-5 years in a similar role (B2B experience a plus)
· Experience producing content for specific delivery channels (email, blog, website, newsletter)
· Experience building and executing digital campaigns using tools such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.
· Experience with audience segmentation and targeting is a plus
· Experience building audiences either online or offline
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A dual-minded approach: Creative and a willing to test and learn, but also the ability to understand priorities, be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment within a high growth company
· A results-oriented and curious individual with solid analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Strong project management and collaboration skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate within the team and with key stakeholders
· Familiarity with marketing technologies a plus (Hubspot, Salesforce, Insightly, etc.)
· Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, including in-depth knowledge of Zoom, Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily
· Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
· Well-organized and detail-oriented
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at Convergence, submit your resume today! Convergence appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.