Location: Schaumburg, IL, US, 60173
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Sell assigned products in a geographical territory and/or assigned accounts.
- May work in a team approach and assist other sales positions with territory management and communication.
- Make sales calls to qualify prospects. Generate leads. Involvement in information gathering efforts and/or tracking and follow-up of leads and inquiries.
- Participate in both training activities both locally, in the field and occasionally at the New Bremen, Ohio corporate headquarters.
- Work within various departments within the branch to understand their function and objectives with particular focus on activities related to the position for which they are training.
The primary objective is to develop into an Account Representative, Customer Service Sales Representative, Account Manager, or other commissioned sales positions.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks for product demos
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: Warehouse, Sales Rep, Business Manager, Sales, Manufacturing, Management