Systems Solutions Sales Specialist
Location: Schaumburg, IL, US, 60173
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Maximize the sale of warehouse products such as rack, mezzanines, and ancillary equipment.
- Assume responsibility for large warehouse solutions projects initiated by sales staff. Support sales staff on customer visits, equipment sourcing, quotations, and order processing.
- Generate new business through internally provided leads, prospecting, and networking.
- Prepare warehouse solutions sales forecasts, and assist in development of warehouse solutions sales strategies, proposals, and presentations.
- Identify, recommend, and conduct appropriate warehouse solutions training to develop the sales staff.
- Communicate with associated product vendors.
- Assist in defining specifications for customer applications. Draw full size scalable CAD drawings as required. Review drawings, quotations, quantities, and capacity calculations to ensure specifications are met.
- Close sales to meet quotas for warehouse products.
- Associate degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program, or equivalent experience
- Warehouse product knowledge and previous sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks for product demos
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: Warehouse, CAD, Drafting, Business Manager, Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering, Management