Are you a diligent and coachable marketing professional who’s ready to take the next step in your career? We’re a leading boutique investment bank that’s building a content-driven lead development and brand management program. This is your opportunity to work alongside the firm’s head of marketing to develop assets, lead prospect/COI engagement efforts, and drive meaningful business.
If you’ve recently embarked on your marketing career and you’re looking to broaden your hands-on experience, read ahead, draft a concise but impactful cover letter, and apply today.
- Lead the writing and production of marketing content and collateral (articles, email, video, etc.)
- Organize and analyze CRM data, report on key trends, and make data-assisted segmentation and tactical recommendations
- Evaluate marketing spend, determine campaign-level ROI, and highlight optimization opportunities
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring campaigns and events
- Manage selected vendor relationships
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Assist senior bankers in the development of presentation templates and materials
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications (Hubspot, Google Ads, social media advertising) is preferred
- Finance experience or relevant coursework is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package, a fast-paced environment, and access to an award-winning team of finance industry professionals.
CSG is an equal opportunity employer.