We are looking for a public relations (PR) representative who will manage communications and promote the public image of our various sectors in Cyber Chasse inc.. As a public relations representative, you develop press releases, media clips, and brochures that align with the company or client brand. A career in PR demands that you cultivate relationships with clients, vendors, and media, and that you maintain the contacts best able to benefit your client.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Draft speeches for company executives and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Manage special events, such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports, to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits, and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Respond to requests for information about employers’ activities or status.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Observe and report on social, economic, and political trends that might affect employers.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Bachelors in relating field such as advertising, PR, etc
- 1+ year experience in related fields (preferred)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.