Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
- You will work closely with the Creative team to design on-brand promotional images across Cannondale’s platforms
- You will be the Champion of brand consistency, ensuring that all digital promotions are consistent to each other and to the Cannondale brand standards
- You must be able to translate key photo and video assets into optimized web assets via grading, color correction, and other similar processes
- You’ll be accountable for providing multiple digital design solutions and layouts for each assignment.
- You must have an understanding and passion for digital media.
- Develop sales & B2B collateral to support marketing & brand growth
- Responsible for the production of printed materials including annual product catalogs
- Manage process from design to fulfillment on printed / physical projects
- Contribute to in-store experience programs; development of POP and other in-store assets
- Develop effective digital assets: social, display (HTML5) and email campaigns
- Develop retailer promotional tool kits
- Assist with Corporate presentations as needed; proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environments, and make suggested edits
- Bring new ideas, design trends and the willingness to collaborate with teammates
- Remain up to date on the latest developments in software applications, printing techniques, and production and digital technologies
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- College or University degree in fine arts, visual communications, graphic design or related field
- Recent college graduate or 2-5 years’ experience in graphic design ·
- Ability to interpret strategic direction
- Proven examples of your digital creative work in the form of an online portfolio
- Good understanding in graphic design, including page layout, typography and illustration
- Skilled and efficient in the use of CS Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, including the ability to make changes quickly and accurately
- Experience with Sketch and Figma
- Proficiency in photo editing, color correction, and image manipulation
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both visually and verbally
- Strong ability to organize efficiently
- Strong detail orientation and commitment to seeing a project through from beginning to end
- Team player
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Incentive Program
- Great discounts on company products
- Employee Wellness Program
- A mix of casual yet professional culture
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English / Spanish