JS Interiors is a full service high-end residential design firm out of Boston, MA. We are seeking a group of interns to join out hardworking, dedicated, and fun team of designers! This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and learn about the day-to-day workings of an active interior design firm. Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited interior design program or recent graduate.
Preferred commitment to 20+ hours a week – flexible hours around school schedule.
We commit to a semester/summer length (up to 3 months) of employment to interns. After a semester/summer or required hours, the internship will terminate.
- Updating social media accounts while in office/showroom
- Maintaining showroom appearance
- Light cleaning
- Checking voicemails
- Learn about our goods and inform/help sell products to clients
- assist design staff in researching materials and preparing presentations
- Communicating with and visiting showrooms to source and return samples
- Assist in organizing and maintaining design library
- Attend vendor presentations
- Assist on site measurements and preparing floor-plans and elevations in CAD
- Miscellaneous general office/administration tasks
- Attend site visits/photo shoots
The ideal candidate is reliable, motivated, upbeat and resourceful with a professional attitude and willingness to learn. Must be familiar with AutoCAD, Photoshop and PowerPoint. Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Ability to communicate effectively and follow instruction.
Please submit resume, and 3 to 5 samples of work that best represent your creativity, aesthetic style, and design thinking,