Are you looking for a nursing role where you can work with children and adolescents? Are you looking for a supportive team and an organization that follows the Servant Leadership Philosophy?
If so, consider a nursing career at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health!
Being a Nurse at Devereux has its Advantages!
- Best available, highest quality, low-cost benefit options – learn more at benefits.devereux.org.
- License renewal CEUs as part of our nurse continuing education program
- On-going training opportunities – internal training in the behavioral healthcare field and job-related training and conferences.
- Performance evaluations with ongoing coaching conversations.
- A stable, national non-profit employer with a strong support system that is forward-thinking in clinical practice and research.
Devereux Children’s Behavioral Health Center (DCBHC), located in Malvern, PA, provides programs and services for children and adolescents who are experiencing an acute psychiatric crisis within a safe and compassionate inpatient environment. Our Registered Nurses perform direct nursing care, administer medication, take doctor’s orders, provide education and coping skills to patients around sex education, suicidal behaviors, symptom management, self-control, etc. RN is also responsible for the creation of the initial care plans and discharge planning.