Digital Asset helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. At the core of our service offering is Daml (daml.com), the open source and platform-independent smart contract framework that enables developers to write an application once and deploy it anywhere. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts – a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack – and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
Digital Asset is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to support the content creation for a variety of marketing initiatives that support the greater go-to-market strategy, as well as support the content needs across the organization, e.g. CX, Product, Sales, Partners, and more. This individual must have a passion for writing content that engages key audience members and explains deep technical concepts in a compelling manner that is both clear and concise. Day-to-day activities will include the creation of white papers, ebooks, thought leadership, blogs, enablement decks, case studies, and more. The content produced by our Content Marketing Specialist is critical to the strengthening and sharing of our company’s message and brand. Reporting into the Head of Content Management, the Content Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in the execution and success of Digital Asset’s go-to-market strategy.
- Create content across a variety of marketing channels including ebooks, white papers, thought leadership, videos, blogs, and more; constantly find new and creative formats for Digital Asset to communicate to the market about its technology and services.
- Benchmark and assess content performance against each channel, target market, and industry.
- Update the Knowledge Management System with new collateral and maintain existing collateral to ensure consistent messaging regarding Digital Asset’s technology/services.
- Monitor and execute against content projects outlined on the Digital Asset editorial calendar; join weekly check-ins with the partnerships, product, sales, and CX team to review in-flight/new content marketing projects.
- Create reusable content template for slip sheets, POVs, blogs, emails, ebooks, and more to enable more structured and efficient turnaround on content requests across the organization.
- Collaborate with campaigns to integrate various content/assets into the greater DA GTM campaign strategy; work with the Head of Content Management to ensure content consumption across each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Track content performance with Head of Content Management to ensure defined KPIs per asset are met; iterate and improve to ensure continued success for the organization.
- Develop and consume a content brief that enables each function across the organization to clearly communicate content needs that become part of the editorial calendar and are reviewed for inclusion in the greater GTM strategy.
- Write, edit, and review content to ensure proper grammar and spelling usage
- Support ad-hoc public relations, partner marketing, product marketing, and cross-functional requests when necessary for content production.
- Create and deliver content within set timelines; present final versions of collateral with key stakeholders and conduct a formal review process to ensure timely revisions/publication.
- Write with the intent to engage audience members; develop addicting and shareable content that encourages a larger following across the industries we serve.
- Support ongoing management of the Knowledge Management site by updating outdated content, posting new content, and socializing new material to the organization.
- 3+ years in B2B Content Marketing Specialist, preferably for finance and/or technology (additional experience in technical writing, SEO, and advertising preferred).
- Able to consume highly technical material and produce clear, concise content for a variety of personas across several different industries.
- Comfortable writing and editing for long periods of time.
- Highly organized and data-driven (managing editorial calendars, quarterly planning, monthly reporting).
- Bachelors in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing, or related field.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work at Digital Asset will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.