The Designer at Digital Asset will support the Marketing & Communications team in all design initiatives as well as collaborate with key functions across the organization including Product, CX, Sales, and more to ensure brand consistency in all visual communication output. This designer must be able to showcase complex technical concepts in a clear and concise format for a variety of audiences across several different industries. This role will develop and maintain Digital Asset’s style guide while evangelizing and contributing to the strengthening of our company’s brand through various marketing assets.
- Collaborate across organizational functions, i.e. CX, Sales, Product, Marketing, etc., to ensure the efficient design and delivery of various assets (digital and print).
- Own the end-to-end creation of Digital Asset’s corporate style guide (includes delivery, maintenance, and continued upgrades as the business evolves). Create both an internal and external guide that clearly outlines how employees, partners, and customers use our brand.
- Implement the Digital Asset brand defined by leadership in all internal/external facing material.
- Design collateral for events and conferences, slide decks, handouts, ebooks, web pages, and more; constantly find new and creative ways to visually communicate the Digital Asset brand.
- Support the Digital Marketing function by designing various web assets to ensure a highly visual and easy-to-consume web presence that showcases our industry expertise and technology stack.
- Leverage a variety of editing and media resources/tools to design assets that promote and market Digital Asset’s solutions.
- Iterate on design concepts for key marketing assets as well as present final versions with key stakeholders through an efficient review process (revise and edit based on internal and external feedback).
- Coordinate with internal designers and UX team members as well as external agencies/vendors on the creation of various assets (print and digital).
- Deliver assets on deadline; communicate across various functions to ensure constant collaboration.
- Monitor and deliver branded material based on the editorial calendar; maintain all design assets in the knowledge management system (update as needed).
- Support ad-hoc design requests across the organization (as time allows) and monitor branding across all joint/co-branded assets created by external organizations (e.g. partners).
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design or related field for B2B software/services, financial services, and/or tech.
- Portfolio demonstrating excellent use of color, typography, scale, layout, and other foundational design elements.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Figma/Sketch.
- Experience building layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, web, etc.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; strategic thinker with a pulse on design trends and mediums for visual communication.
- Experience building and maintaining style guides.
- Excellent communicator with strong written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards; an advocate for accessibility.
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Arts, Design, Art, Communications, or related field.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Experience working with various web tools like HubSpot and WordPress to optimize design/imagery (preferred)