LOCATION: MODESTO, CA
Application Deadline: October 10, 2021
The Marketing organization is searching for appropriate candidates for the Marketing Assistant positions. All entry-level Marketing positions provide the opportunity for growth and development within the Marketing Department and the Winery.
- Responsible for conceptualization and production of marketing collateral required to drive assigned brands.
- Executes marketing projects and supports initiatives across product, financial, brand promotion, shelf and web placement, in conjunction with the digital, e-commerce, brand marketing, sales, wine- and spirits-making, creative services, agency, consumer research, compliance/regulatory affairs, special events, and on-premise marketing organizations.
- Supports the analysis of business results for marketing collateral using company tools as needed.
- Placements? Brand Marketing, Insights, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce
- The Marketing Assistant, Insights will support the Consumer Insights team in the development and implementation of consumer research projects, including data analysis, insight development, and presentations to leadership.
- The Marketing Assistant, Brand Marketing will support the brand marketing teams in Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Product development, pricing analysis, advertising and promotions, and placement support
- The E-Commerce Assistant will support the E-Commerce team in executing and improving content, promotions, emails, or user experience across various EJ Gallo websites.
- High school diploma or State-issued Equivalency certificate.
- Senior class standing at a college or university and working towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior marketing internship or marketing work experience.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to learn skills quickly, and skilled in managing multiple tasks in a team environment
- Skilled in the use of MS Word and MS Excel at a basic level
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.