Entry Level Operations Agent
12200 E Iliff Ave, Suite 202, Aurora, CO 80014, USA
Full-time and Intern
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order and risk management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
· 17,000 trained professionals
· 300+ locations worldwide
· Fortune 500
· Globally unified systems
At Expeditors, we recruit, train, and retain the very best logistics and technical experts the world over. We love to promote from within—more than 27 percent of our staff of 17,000 employees has been at Expeditors 10 years or more. Our high retention rate is influenced by a unique compensation program for positions that are more than just jobs—they’re chances to grow, thrive, and do what you love.
Looking for a great landing place once you finish school in 2020? Want to find a career and not a job? Ready to work hard and learn in a challenging and rewarding business? This may be the place for you!
This is the entry point for our college graduates which gets you right in to the heart of international trade. Come see what it takes to keep freight moving throughout the globe. From air, ocean and truck transportation to Customs brokerage to warehouse and distribution services, these roles will give you the foundational knowledge you need to fuel your growth within the industry.
We are seeking individuals meeting the following qualifications demonstrated through your school work and experiences:
· Graduating with a college degree in 2020 or 2021 (Note, all degrees are welcome)
· Strong business acumen and work ethic
· Proven leadership attitude and background
· Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
· Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Competitive and comfortable working alone but also focused on the betterment of the organization and a good team player
Some of the attributes of previous successful candidates are:
Energetic Enthusiastic Self-motivated Confident
Respectful Passionate Interpersonal Skills Innovative
Mature Optimistic Persistent Assertive
Tenacious Inquisitive Genuine Team Player
Humble Determined Honest Customer Focused
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
· Starting Pay – 35,000-45,000 per year
· Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
· Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
· Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. As a part of our hiring process, you must successfully complete a background check.