Job Title: Marketing Analyst, Search
Who we are:
GeistM is a full-funnel performance marketing company transforming how brands acquire customers at scale. Reaching 94% of the wired population across the globe, GeistM puts the right content in front of the most profitable potential customers. Our proprietary technology, Blackfire, and diverse publisher network is built to develop, launch, and scale content-based marketing campaigns across more than a dozen integrated third-party networks, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Outbrain resulting in profitable customer acquisition at scale. GeistM has been named to Crain’s New York Fast 50 and to Inc’s 5000 List for the past three consecutive years.
Location: New York, New York
The role is based in midtown Manhattan, but due to COVID-19, all GeistM employes are working remotely and will be through the foreseeable future.
About the position:
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst, Search to join our Search Team. As a key member of our Search Team, you’ll play a key role in creating search campaigns that drive client campaign performance. You’ll be focusing on ideation, creation, execution, and support of paid search campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Google Ads Editor and SEMRush.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new concepts and ideas to drive client campaign performance;
- Research, source, and manage new creative marketing assets in various client verticals;
- Work horizontally with team members to identify campaign objectives, define KPIs, and execute key campaign optimizations;
- Conduct analysis that results in actionable insights and data-driven recommendations;
- Experience with the ideation, creation, execution and support of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management;
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools within Google, Bing & Microsoft;
- Know how to set up search campaigns: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar field;
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment;
- Creative with an ability to think outside the box and problem solve;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Interested in working in a startup environment.
Why you should come work with us:
- Great coworkers and a fun collaborative environment;
- Funded by top-tier venture firms;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Many technical and business challenges to solve.