Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Who we are:
GeistM is a full-funnel performance marketing company transforming how brands acquire customers at scale. Reaching 94% of the wired population across the globe, GeistM puts the right content in front of the most profitable potential customers. Our proprietary technology, Blackfire, and diverse publisher network is built to develop, launch, and scale content-based marketing campaigns across more than a dozen integrated third-party networks, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Outbrain resulting in profitable customer acquisition at scale. GeistM has been named to Crain’s New York Fast 50 and to Inc’s 5000 List for the past three consecutive years.
Location: New York, New York
The role is based in midtown Manhattan, but due to COVID-19, all GeistM employes are working remotely and will be through the foreseeable future
About the position:
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our Strategic Growth Team. As a key member of our Strategic Growth team, you’ll play a key role in developing new concepts and ideas to drive client campaign performance across core advertising networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Taboola. You’ll be focusing on campaign setup and optimization on paid digital advertising networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Outbrain, and Taboola.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with ideation, creation, and support of paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
What you’ll do:
- Research, source, and manage new creative marketing assets in various client verticals;
- Conduct analysis that results in actionable insights and data-driven recommendations;
- executing key campaign optimizations, defining KPIs, and identifying campaign objectives alongside your team members;
- Test campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Facebook, NextDoor and more.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Marketing, Business, or similar field;
- 1 – 2 years of experience working within Digital Marketing field;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus, but not required;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and an Interest in working in a startup environment.
Why you should come work with us:
- Great coworkers and a fun collaborative environment;
- Funded by top-tier venture firms;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Many technical and business challenges to solve.