HomeServe is a Great Place to Work, and while we’re biased, we’re not just saying that. We’re proud to have been certified as a Great place to Work the last three years. What does HomeServe do and what makes it so great? Well, we’re glad you asked!
We put people at the heart of everything we do. That’s priority number one for all of us. For the 4.7 million Customers we serve, that means being there when they have an emergency home repair need, such as getting their a/c working, clearing their clogged pipes, or fixing broken electrical systems. With over 1,000 municipal and utility Partners, that means providing their customers with access to affordable home repair plans, making it easier, faster and less expensive to have their home repair needs met. For our Contractors – more than 2,000 small businesses employing tradespeople working on our behalf throughout North America – it means providing them a steady stream of business and helping them grow. And for the more than 2,500 People working alongside us, it means fostering a rewarding, inclusive and challenging career experience that we think is second to none.
No matter your role at HomeServe, you’re part of a growing global team that’s collectively working to make home repairs and improvements easy. From our businesses in the U.S. and Canada, to those in the U.K., Belgium, France, Japan, Portugal and Spain, we have a shared vision is to be the world’s largest, most trusted provider of home repairs and improvements. Our ambition is to do every job, in every home.
The Assistant Campaign Manager position is responsible for the coordination and execution of all direct mail efforts for assigned utility partners. They will work closely with multiple departments to ensure proper implementation of each campaign is achieved.
- Work with creative team to develop marketing materials for each campaign
- Ensure creatives meet with partner standards
- Coordinate marketing plan with the Data and Production Teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all campaign materials
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and the Account Management, Call Center, Legal and Repair Management teams to get projects defined, required approvals and campaigns executed
- Manage marketing timelines and schedules to provide weekly updates to the business via the weekly Mail Plan meetings
- Provide key mailing information to the Finance and Marketing Data teams to facilitate the creation of reports to monitor and track campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related area
- A minimum of 2 years of general marketing experience including direct mail
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel: Core Excel Skills include sorting, filtering, concatenate/mid formulas, Vlookup, etc.
- Experience utilizing Adobe Acrobat or other design editing tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
In Return we Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Casual attire throughout the week
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
HomeServe USA is an equal opportunity employer.