Senior Product Marketing Manager
Job Category: Sales
Requisition Number: SRPRO004349
- Posted: July 23, 2021
- Showing 1 location
- Norwalk, CT
- Norwalk, CT 06851, USA
HomeServe, a 2021 certified Great Place to Work, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the first place people turn to for home repairs. With more than 1,800 employees in the US, our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, Canada, UK, France, Spain and Japan. Come see why you should work for HomeServe!
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing B2B product marketing materials and enthusiastically exercising your story-telling and analytical skills to bring HomeServe’s new products to market and help differentiate already released products. You’ll also be responsible for organizing go-to-market activities for new products and services, translating features and benefits into differentiated messaging for multiple audiences including utility partners and other stakeholders. You’ll execute market research and draw insightful conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data and actively study and analyze the specific problems that HomeServe’s products can solve for partners. These insights will be used to develop product sheets, sales pitch decks, training materials, additional tools and other product content used to sell and market HomeServe’s products. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will support the Sales and Account Management teams with product materials and information. The Sr. Manager, Product Marketing will work cross-functionally, with Product, Business Development, Account Management, and Marketing.
- Gather industry, competitor & consumer research to inform leadership, sales and product teams, and work with Product to identify HomeServe’s advantages and disadvantages related to our residential products and partnerships with electric, gas and water utilities, municipalities, and real estate firms.
- Develop product positioning strategies that outline the specific value propositions, selling points, differentiators, and reasons to believe for each product
- Develop product launch materials in accordance with product release timelines
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and lead organizational coordination for new product launches, including managing internal communications and training
- Collaborate with Creative and B2B Marketing to produce and release collateral, promotional materials, sales tools
- Develop white papers that demonstrate the value of HomeServe’s products for partners, seizing upon current market trends or positions.
- Collaborate with the Public Relations team to support any Analysts, Media, or Influencer campaigns
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions on new products, including providing market overview, competitive intelligence, product positioning, key selling points and detailed product information.
- Contribute to the development of Request for Proposals (RFPs), helping to develop content and provide detailed product information to best showcase our products and capabilities.
- Our ideal candidate has experience driving business results in a cross-functional team of sales, product, and marketing, and loves interacting directly with partners and customers to understand their needs and motivations. You relish owning, defining, and launching new products to target unexploited markets.
- Minimum 7 years of Product Marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field. MBA preferred. Services background preferred.
- Experience in B2B2C industries, influencing and selling to multiple stakeholders in a value chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills, as many tasks will require a lot of creativity. You can answer “So what?” and translate technical features into benefits consumers care about.
- Strong strategic mindset with an analytical approach to marketing
- Ability to deliver compelling product storylines in presentation format
- Able to present to a small internal team or a large external audience, telling a story that they’ll remember.
- Strong project management and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional time management skills with the agility to execute on shifting priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use cross-functional resources and develop strategic business relationships and partnerships as needed.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and experience with MS Teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Workfront, Momentive/Survey Monkey is preferred
In Return we Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Casual attire throughout the week
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
HomeServe USA is an equal opportunity employer.