Intellisense Systems innovates what seemed impossible. We are a fast-growing Southern California technology innovator that solves tough, mission-critical challenges for our customers in advanced military, law enforcement, and commercial markets. We design, develop, and manufacture novel technology solutions for ground, vehicle, maritime, and airborne applications. Our products have been deployed in every extreme environment on Earth!
Ideally, the intern will transition to a full-time employee after internship completion.
What You’ll Do:
- Work under the supervision of a senior accounting professional.
- Assist with project invoicing.
- Assist with A/R collections.
- Assist with data collection for internal and external audits.
- Data entry into the accounting system.
- Support Supervisor with ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skilled in Excel and MS Office applications
- Strong integrity, high accuracy, detail oriented, and ability to keep confidentiality
- Able to communicate effectively, possess analytical and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Accounting courses a plus
- Experience with Costpoint a plus
What You Could Expect:
- The freedom to take risks, to innovate, and to be rewarded
- Partner with trusting leadership that approaches tasks and requests with urgency
- Deliver products that are continually recognized as industry disruptors
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Intellisense Systems, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.