We are looking for an ambitious and driven graduate to help us grow our community! This autonomous role is all about cultivating relationships with senior level executives, to build interest and attendance for our portfolio of B2B live and digital events.
Company: SSON (a division of IQPC) https://www.linkedin.com/company/ssonetwork/
Salary: 45K to 50K base plus commission earnings potential (projected OTE of 70K-80K in Year 1, with plenty of room for growth)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Location: Flexible between home & our 5th Avenue New York office
Type: Full-time, permanent (Monday- Friday 9:00-5:00)
- Identify and recruit Executive Level participants to enroll into relevant networking event programs
- Grow our database through prospecting and research efforts; sourcing contact details via ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Follow up with inbound leads using tools like LinkedIn, cold email, and social media
- Qualify new customers and guide them to the right event that meets their business needs (A focus on converting both inbound marketing leads and outbound sales)
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to pitching, closing and ongoing account management; working alongside a team to achieve event registration targets
- Ensure CRM and sales documents are updated, ensuring a smooth delivery process
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree required and recent college graduates are welcome to apply
- Prior internship/work experience in journalism, research, hospitality, retail, sales, or event service environments
- 1-2 years of professional experience in customer service, sales, recruitment, research, journalism and/or event marketing is preferred
- Candidates must have strong communication skills and thrive in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in both office and remote environments. Must have exceptional time management skills and work ethic
- General office technology skills required (PC, Microsoft Outlook, CRM, LinkedIn)
In addition, our ideal candidate is:
- A motivated learner, who enjoys being coached and developed
- Intellectually astute; someone who will enjoy the challenge of researching complex industry trends and translating them into sales stories
- Passionate and driven; a self-motivated individual with big aspirations for their personal and career growth
The Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON) is the largest and most established global community for shared services professionals in the world, with over 150,000 members across the globe. We provide industry news, thought leadership and analysis, through written articles, webinars, white papers, and in-depth market report. Plus, our global series of events helps our community to benchmark operational efficiencies, discover new technologies and facilitate both company and personal growth.
As a division of IQPC, we offer our associates the opportunity to work in a small, supportive, and fun team, but with the backing and support of a Global B2B Media Brand.
As such we can deliver:
- Strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, and great peers
- A combination of formal training plus real-time feedback to fast-track your skills
- Rapid career progression into High Yield Sales, Research or Management positions
- A competitive base salary and uncapped earning potential
- A comprehensive benefits package, competitive PTO (25 days after 1 full years’ service, plus extra sick leave) and flexible/remote working options
Data Privacy Statement
When you apply to any vacancy with IQPC Ltd. IQPC will collect and process the personal data you provide for the purposes of [processing your application. The data you provide will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be processed in accordance with the following policies. Please contact us if you require any further information.