Client Relations Representative (Entry Level Sales)
Looking for a family-like environment and a place you can grow within the company? Something that offers personal and professional development and a safety net during these unprecedented times?
We are offering all new hires:
• Paid training
• Pay ranges between $15-20/hour plus uncapped commissions.
• $500 sign-on bonus (pays out after 30-days and 10 sales)
• Paid time off after 60 days (must give management one month in advance notice)
Each ENTRY LEVEL Client Relations Representative will get personalized training in all sorts of areas of our business, including (but not limited to):
• leadership development
• organizational skills
• customer relations, including sales and marketing with face to face presentations
• our company will give you transferrable business skills that will help you grow in our industry and become a more confident person!
• you will have access to industry leaders
• unbeatable team environment
This is NOT a call center; you won’t be tied to a desk. It is NOT a remote position and NOT one of those booths at a big box retail store.
Requirements of the ENTRY LEVEL Client Relations Representative:
• BS/BA Degree
• Outstanding people skills
• Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
• Competitive spirit
• Team player
• Willingness to work 32-40 hours per week
• Entrepreneurial mindset
We are now conducting preliminary interviews! Send us your resume today!