Our Client, a Fortune 100 company in the medical device industry has an opening for an ENTRY LEVEL RA Ops Technical Writer in Fremont, CA. Accepting no less than the absolute best, this company has climbed to the top, gaining a reputation for both excellence and satisfaction. Working at this company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the top technical professionals in the industry who are bringing cutting-edge products to forefront. Offering results-driven people a place where they can truly make a difference on a daily basis, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
· Preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions in domestic or international markets
· Documenting formatting, publishing, verification, submission of technical dossier to competent authority and notified bodies
· Providing document formatting support to ensure consistency with company guidelines, Good Documentation Practices, and health authority/notified body submission standards
· Reviewing documents for submission-readiness and conformity company and health authority guidelines
· Ensuring that existing documentation are maintained
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 1+ years of experience in an FDA regulated industry preferred
· 1+ year in a Regulatory Affairs, Clinical or Quality role preferred
· Experience working with Adobe Pro, MS Word and other document editing applications
· Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Interested Candidates please send your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our services at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com. For more great opportunities, visit our LinkedIn company page- JBL RESOURCES.
JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company