As part of the Ad Operations team, the Digital Quality Administrator is responsible for monitoring of digital advertising campaigns, ensuring they run according to client request. This role will manage QA and campaign completion results for the Sales team. The Digital Quality Administrator will work closely with Ad Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance & Digital Operations to ensure campaign success.
· Perform quality checks for digital advertising campaigns
· Prepare and deliver post campaign photos and analytics
· Liaise with sales team, assisting in the execution of client strategies
· Manage special requests and content deployment communicated from sales and operations teams
· Support Ad Ops peers in completion of sales requests
Desired Skills and Abilities:
· Advanced Excel skills are a must
· Solid analytical skills to build reports and identify trends for the benefit of Finance, Sales and Senior Management
· Strong written and communication skills
· Knowledge of Digital scheduling, Broadsign experience is a plus
· Ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment & under tight deadlines
· Interest in developing and overseeing projects
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
JCDecaux is a world leader in out of home media, with over 616,000 advertising faces across 40 countries; it is Europe’s largest billboard owner and the world’s largest owner of street furniture. As the Number One outdoor advertising company in the world, we are dedicated to giving brands unique voices and providing messaging platforms through the highest quality out-of-home solutions and first-class services.
Joining JCDecaux means choosing the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide and seeing new horizons in a team recognized for its momentum, creativity, and sense of innovation. Our strategy is founded on creating a motivated and diverse workforce. The success of JCDecaux North America relies on employees with a passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business.
JCDecaux North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value individuality and create an inclusive culture where variety is positively encouraged, and all employees are genuinely appreciated for what makes them unique. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
For more JCDecaux US information, visit www.jcdecauxna.com