Donor Development Specialist at March of Dimes in Milwaukee, WI – shared by Jobs That Help as a third party
March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies. We are advocating for policies to protect them. We are working to radically improve the health care they receive. We are pioneering research to find solutions. We are empowering families with programs, knowledge and tools to have healthier pregnancies. By uniting communities, we are building a brighter future for us all.
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce that fosters opportunities for personal and professional development. We provide a collaborative and supportive environment built upon our fundamental core principles where each employee is valued. Join us in the fight for healthy moms and strong babies.
The Donor Development Specialist is experienced in developing and stewarding donor relationships in a manner that drives mission impact and increases overall market revenue growth.
The Donor Development Specialist is responsible for ensure revenue goal achievement through developing/stewarding donor/prospective donors relationships and DIY events. This role collaborates with market leadership to execute event core tactics through effective leadership, engagement, empowerment and mobilization of volunteers.
The Donor Development Specialist will maintain a donor portfolio and will contribute to overall market success, maintain data integrity, influence established donor retention rates, and ensures best-in-class fundraising events that drive impact and increase revenue.
- Place mission at the forefront of all work
- Demonstrate mission knowledge by communicating our work in ways that deliver impact and leverage support
- Execute market event strategy in a manner that identifies connections between donor interests and March of Dimes mission impact agenda
Diversified Revenue Portfolio
- Maintains and grows a donor revenue portfolio by carrying-out developing donor relationship principles, identifying philanthropic interests, and moving donors through the donor continuum in a manner that retains existing donors and increases donor giving
- Executes mid-level donor stewardship practices that result in donor retention, donor continuum movement and increase year-over-year revenue
- Secures DIY events in a manner that increases revenue
- Provides a tailored experience for donors throughout the year and creates mission lead activations for all donors in stewardship plans
- Provide activation and stewardship opportunities throughout the year for assigned family teams
- Manages event B&C level teams in a manner that increases overall revenue growth
- Maintain a year-round revenue pipeline that results in newly secured revenue for market events
- Collaborate with market leadership to identify candidates for volunteer roles
- Execute event(s) core tactics to ensure best in class fundraising events that drive impact, acquire new donors and increase revenue
- Identify candidates for volunteer roles for all event committees for assigned event(s)
- Coordinate with Centralized Logistics to ensure events/programs/meetings, both virtual and in-person, are successful
- Maintain CRM/FRED data integrity that allows leadership to make appropriate budget forecasts
- Ensure the organization has a clear 360-degree view of market donors/prospects by logging all interactions in CRM
- Collaborate with Centralized Logistics and Finance to ensure appropriate invoicing, collection and sponsorship allocation
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to plan and execute successful events
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Four year college degree(preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience
March of Dimes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.